What you doing on the 19th and 20th of June? If you’re in London, and social data is your thing, you should be at NetBase LIVE.
The NetBase team are welcoming you to Enter the New Era of Social Analytics. To empower you with the practical knowledge you need to apply social media analytics for maximum business impact.
Over two days, the conference includes sessions led by industry experts, thought leaders and peers, as well as introductory and master class training tracks.
The Social Intelligence Lab’s founder, Dr Jillian Ney will be leading the keynote address. Asking if we’re all too smart to get insights from social data, she wants us all to come to work with a child’s mind.
Other sessions include:
- – High-Stakes Leadership in a Post-B2B World with Chris Paxton and Matt Cross at Hotwire Global.
- – A panel session on Developing A Social Savvy Organisation
- – Driving Social Maturity Across a Complex Organisation with Jane Fieldsend from L’Oréal UKI
- – Consumer Behaviour Modelling with 113 Industries
- – Turning Data Insights into Business Value with Sibilare
- – Why No One is Listening to You with Kristian Foged at Archetype
- – Identifying and Connecting with Influencers by MetrixLab
- – A panel session on Trends in Social – Tapping Social to Find Your Next Big Idea in Campaign Strategy
- – Social Analytics-Driven Marketing Strategies Your CMO Will Love with Mike Baglietto, NetBase
Find out more information and reserve your tickets here.